The world has changed dramatically, and Internet today is not only a working tool but a great communication medium, which can allow you to meet new people, and even find your soul mate!
When, how, and where. These three questions are fundamental when considering finding a partner. We will give some good advice.
1. When looking for a partner. Be prepared. Our advice is that when you take the step you’re ready / a. Not before. Do not transport problems, frustrations and feelings from previous relationships that mortgage input much of your chances. Solve problems before they are inherited from your past relationships.
2. Learn to be happy. Forget your troubles and learn to be happy. Do not resort to another person to download your unhappiness … Take a first step: try to be positive.
3. Adopt the right attitude. Although the pair is two things work best if on your side are capable of being taken a generous attitude, tolerance and understanding. With this attitude you will be able to expand the range of interesting people, even beyond the ones you indicated as “compatible.”
4. Sincerity. If you want to find a partner and not sporadic and ephemeral relationships builds a solid foundation for your new relationship: to be honest when considering who you are, how are you and what kind of relationship you have.
5. Fall in love. Do not be accommodative / a. Try to find a partner who is able to make you feel, ilusionarte, falling in love … Although you’re wrong, if love is through, you may have insurance for potential problems, disagreements, etc. Love and couples should be looking right?.
6. Finding, choosing a mate. Not blind you to anything. The person may be right for you can be anywhere. Not easily discover if you insist on closing doors. You have many possibilities:
- Through family and friends. They know you and maybe they can help you find people in their circles at work, travel, etc. One of the classic routes. It is important to open yourself to your friends and give them your interest in finding a partner. The problem is that sometimes is a very restricted circle and conditioned by past relationships.
- Through the work. Some of the people you interact with the workforce, perhaps, if given a chance you could find them very different perspectives to the work. It is a possibility to consider.
- Travel, join clubs, associations, social activities. This is another classic way. It has the advantage of extending beyond your circle of family, work or friendship.
- Internet social networks. Has the advantage that you can meet people and do not assume to much. The disadvantage is that many people may not tell the truth and presents fictional characters when they were linked through the Internet. Some social networks are quite serious and with good results.