I to know if my girlfriend is a virgin
- The eyes, if you know to look in them, clearly show if a woman is virgin or not.
- The pupil of the virgin, is very clear, bright and small.
- The eye appears smooth and never firmly supports the look of a man, unless he makes an effort to do so.
- The gait of the Virgin is often and collected.
- Even when you take steps long, never opens his legs too.
- This test is inconclusive, and pull any doubt
- Take a thin rope or string and measure the circumference of the neck of the woman in question.
- A given measure, add twice as much.
- Ask the woman under any pretext to hold both ends of the rope in his mouth, and try to move your head around the circle formed by the rope.
- If you can do easily, you can say for certain that not a virgin.
- If instead it shows clumsiness or can not do this, we can consider that the lady is a real girl.
Another theory is:
- Social and popular myths continue to haunt the seduction and sexuality. And therefore the myths on sexuality did not wait. For years it was believed that there is a surefire way to tell if a woman is a virgin or not.
Today I want to deal with you an issue that is therefore very sensitive … “How to tell if a woman is a virgin.”
Well, previously thought to be a woman ceased to be a virgin when the famous hymen be broken.
- But what is the hymen?The hymen is a thin layer which is located at the entrance to the vagina of women.
- Many in the past, believed that if a girl’s hymen was broken, was a sign that the girl in question is no longer a virgin. Sadly this is not true. The hymen can not determine if a woman is a virgin or not.
A very, very sticky myth that they are still taught to many people. Since there are women who are not born with a hymen, and thus remain virgins until marriage. Others have instead of the hymen, so that can not be broken, ie it can be a woman who has had sex more than once, and the hymen is not broken.
In conclusion, there is no foolproof way to ensure you or at least indicate that a woman you still a virgin.